We offer an exciting job characterised by diversity and responsibility in a professional and international environment with good benefits and a pleasant working atmosphere.
You are responsible for the final quality check of texts translated from German into English in your field. You check the English translation in particular for linguistic and accuracy. You also translate from German into English in your field, maintain terminology databases and proof layouted texts prior to printing.
Look forward to a seasoned first class team within the EVS Translations Group and profit from the knowledge and experience of your colleagues.
Have we caught your interest? Then we look forward to your application (cover letter & resume), including your desired income and availability.
Desired Skills & Experience
You are a perfect fit if you have the following qualifications:
- a completed degree with a linguistic focus on German and ideally an added focus on Engineering or Finance,
- native speaker of English with very high stylistic and grammatical competency,
- extended experience in the translation field, including proofreading of English texts,
- exceptional German language skills,
- comprehensive experience in using Trados and/or Transit,
- and a pronounced sense of quality and responsibility.
- Additional languages would be advantageous.
EVS TRANSLATIONS: A LEADING TRANSLATION PROVIDER
EVS Translations, headquartered in Germany, is one of the top translation companies in Europe. It also has offices in the UK, France, Bulgaria and the U.S.
The EVS Translations Group employs more than 75 employees worldwide, including 50 in-house translators and project managers, and cooperates with specialist translators across the globe.
Our translation company handles more than 10,000 individual assignments every year for over 1,000 clients drawn from all sectors. Translations into and from more than 40 languages form the basis of the services provided.
EVS Translations (USA) Inc.
Downtown Atlanta: 260 Peachtree Street NW, Suite 1801, Atlanta, Georgia (Greater Atlanta Area)
Attn.: Human Resources