More and more businesses are harnessing the power of video to engage consumers or to train global teams. EVS Translations works with marketing agencies and video production agencies, as well as corporate marketing and HR departments to localize video assets so that they can be launched globally. From TV car commercials to e-learning videos, we have extensive experience in providing video localization services to global brands.
Our in-house technical and linguistic teams, based at our offices across Europe and the US, combine their expertise to deliver multilingual videos with all content embedded (where required).
Our video localization service includes:
- Script creation (including transcription and timecoding)
- Subtitling (delivered as subtitle files or embedded in the video)
- Voice-over recording (samples can be provided and recordings can be delivered as audio files or embedded in the video)
- On-screen text translation (including kinetic typography)
We work with Adobe Premiere Pro, Adobe After Effects, Final Cut Pro and other leading video editing or motion graphics software programs to ensure a high-quality finish. EVS Translations supports your business to create video that has a global reach.
How agencies can partner with language service providers to produce and market multilingual video content with professionally localized subtitles, voice-overs and on-screen text.
Download all the insight and advice here.
- Comprehensive tips on project preparation (so your project runs on schedule)
- A checklist of key questions for your team to answer so project fundamentals are clear
- Advice on generating long-term value from translation
- Insight on global trends for consuming video content
Video is the perfect medium to support customers along their decision-making process and a powerful tool to strengthen customer relationships and improve sales funnels and conversion rates. Wyzowl’s* Video Marketing Statistics 2020: The State of Video Marketing annual report [...]
James*, I guess, is extremely modest. When we start our call he is convinced that he won’t be able to say anything useful for this blog, so it begins a little tentatively. His ‘no nonsense’ way of speaking, however, is fun and hints to a very healthy degree of enthusiasm for his [...]
2020 has been an incredibly tough year for businesses around the world. Last year, Wyzowl* put out its annual survey “The state of video marketing 2020”, which highlights what’s shaping video strategy for marketers. It looked like 2020 was set to be another year for a surge in [...]
This is the question our teams ask clients when they come to EVS Translations for a video localisation project. And it’s surprising how many clients suddenly realise that – in the effort to launch a product video into an overseas market – they haven’t really considered this aspect. [...]