IT Translation

A EVS Translations trabalha exclusivamente com empresas. Infelizmente não trabalhamos com particulares.


*Preenchimento obrigatório
Você está aqui: Especializaçao › IT Translation

IT Translation

Multilingual translation for websites, software and technical documentation done by our exceptional in-house team of experts based in the U.S. and Europe.

Do you have technical documents, software or a website that needs to be translated into multiple languages or needs localization? EVS Translations is the ideal translation expert based in Atlanta with the technical expertise for your project.

Qualified IT Translators

website translations

Our in-house team of IT professionals is experienced in web design and scripting, internet marketing, promotion, and SEO. IT is backed by a team of multilingual DTP and graphic engineers. As a result, we are able to offer complete website and software translation and localization services of the highest quality.

Full translation service for software & websites

The translations retain the HTML structure and localize graphics, Java applets, Flash animations, and related features. Our in-house IT team reworks and tests your code and scripts.

Through this process of quality control, EVS Translations ensures that you receive websites ready to be published and as effective in other languages as in the original.

Get in touch to discuss your latest translation challenges or to get a free quote. We look forward to hearing from you.

Recent IT case study: Video Production

"In a recent project, we translated information regarding online Internet security for children into Chinese. This targeted increased awareness about personal data, online security, and chat room risks. The project included the translation of song lyrics and crossword puzzles, which required a high level of localization due to differences between European and Chinese characters."

- Dr. Florian Schwieger, EVS Translations Atlanta

Related Blog Articles

Behind the Great Firewall

BehindtheGreatFirewall BaiduvsGoogle EVSTranslations
Having previously discussed Russia, an emerging market where Google has had difficulty adapting to the needs and desires of the Russian marketplace, we now turn our attention to, perhaps, the largest prize in the search engine marketplace: China. In a country that currently has almost as many [...]
Read more

Russian Bear Eats Alphabet Soup

RussianBearEatsAlphabetSoup YandexandGoogle
When you “google” anything, you are joining approximately 90% of all worldwide search engine queries. Needless to say, this is pretty robust market dominance, but the remaining 10% is problematic for Google due to the fact that it is mostly in/around the emerging markets of China and Russia. [...]
Read more

Video Games for Sustainability

Video Games for Sustainability
The 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development, adopted by the 194 countries of the UN General Assembly in 2015, defined a set of 17 Global Goals to guide the work of the United Nations and its member countries towards sustainable social and environmental development. The Agenda is very [...]
Read more

Website Translation including Multilingual SEO and SEA Support for the Real Estate Industry

Website Translation including Multilingual SEO and SEA Support for the Real Estate Industry
At the start of the year, we received a request from a medium-sized real estate company that wanted its website translated from German into English and Russian. The multilingual translation of the website for vacation apartments was supported by search engine marketing – such as SEO and SEA [...]
Read more