EVS Translations is a leading provider of certified legal translation services to most of the global top 20 law firms, regulatory, government and public sector bodies; as well as to the legal departments of Fortune 500 corporations.
Your key benefits:
- In-house team of sworn native speaker legal translators in the US, Europe and Asia
- Dedicated project manager for your individual legal translations
- In-house DTP team: transcription, DTP conversion
- 25 years of expertise, excellent knowledge of international and local law
- ISO 9001:2015 and DIN ISO 17100:2015 quality certified processes and services
EVS Translations facilitates the business of its market leader clients, dealing with language issues for international and banking law, liability, litigation, discovery, court transcription, judicial proceedings, complaints, and agreements.
- Dispute resolution
- Corporate law
- Environmental law
- Antitrust law
- Real estate law
- EU and competition law
- Tax and accounting
- Intellectual property
- Patents law
- Download Now: Onepager for Legal Translation ServicesFile Size: 466 KBAs one of the top service providers for legal translations, EVS Translations is the ideal source for legal projects requiring multi-language solutions.
This blog was originally written only a couple of weeks ago, as our UK teammate Joanne Brompton was preparing to visit the Sports Resolutions Annual Conference in London. Now cancelled. The news of the cancellation was unsurprising and is just one example of how events, conferences [...]
Last year, several American companies became victims of a planned cyber-attack and subsequent data breach as hackers from Europe entered their IT networks. With this in mind, our marketing assistant Cecilia went to the Baker Donelson office here in Atlanta in December to learn more [...]
Lawyers charge by the hour to clients who are willing to pay what it takes to get the results they want. Right? Wrong. Like any sector, law firms are operating under the pressure of various constraints which include time and budget. As these constraints grow tighter, the only way to [...]
Many global businesses are experiencing growth in demand for translated content as they continue to enter and engage in new markets. This brings opportunities but also challenges. Increasingly, companies are exploring the possibilities of automated translation, but for [...]