The accelerated pace of communication heightens the demand for professional translation services. As human-centered translation workflows struggle to keep up, machine translation increasingly becomes a tool of choice for large scale projects, especially those with tight deadlines.
High volume demand and time-to-market pressures mean rapid and low-cost machine translation solutions have their place in the translation mix. When deployed in the right way, MT can provide greater efficiency while lowering costs and improving productivity.
But MT may not be the optimal solution for every translation project. The team at EVS Translations can discuss your company's objectives to determine whether an MT solution will be effective.
- Security – EVS Translations operates a secure closed-system for machine translation (no access from third-parties, as opposed to open-source tools).
- Higher-quality output - the engines are trained with high-quality data.
- Proprietary machines – EVS Translations works with its own machine engines. These can be further optimized and trained with customer-specific content.
- In-house translator teams at 8 global locations – for human post editing of raw MT output.
- ISO 18587 compliance – EVS Translations has been audited for Post-editing of machine translation output.
EVS Translations can create a custom-tailored bespoke machine translation solution that will meet your corporate requirements for quality tolerance and data-security.
- Machine TranslationFile Size: 438 KBInternationalization is a key driver for growth for many businesses. But being present in multiple overseas markets creates a huge demand for the exchange and delivery of information across multiple languages.
If your business would like to find out more about machine translation, call our Atlanta team or use the contact form.
Terms such as ‘Proofreading‘, ‘Editing‘ and ‘MTPE‘ can be confusing for buyers of translation services. We break down their meanings so that you can understand the services you are paying for. Proofreading and editing are two different areas of the revision process when finalising [...]
A company in the aerospace engineering and future technologies industry recently contacted our US team regarding approximately 200 pages of financial data (text, graphs, tables and charts) for its M&A team to be reviewed in English. The required turnaround time meant that human [...]
Automated translation methods are improving all the time – in fact, it’s almost spooky how good they seem to be. This is thanks not least to the millions of users who feed online translation engines with vast amounts of their own data around the clock. It has to be fast and it has [...]
Engineer is a very flexible job title! Even outside the translation industry, this title raises many questions. To define the position more precisely, EVS Translations also uses the title ‘CAT tool specialist for translations’. But the department offers far more than just the – [...]